**ACFED January Sale Terms & Conditions**
1. All half price places must be booked and fully paid within the sale period 11th to 18th January 2020.
2. A limited number of places are available at the sale price for each course. Once the sale allocation is exhausted, places will revert firstly to the early bird rate, then to full price for each applicable course.
2. Any booking that remains unpaid at the end of the sale period will be cancelled & re-issued at the early bird rate for the applicable course.
3. Half price bookings made during January are strictly non-refundable regardless of circumstances.
4. If you can no longer attend a booked course, your only option is to attend the same course at another venue during 2020.
5. The half price offer does not apply to the Gold Practitioner program.
Should your circumstances change and you are no longer able to attend a course, you should contact us no later than 30 days prior to the commencement of the course. A cancellation fee of $100 will apply to cover costs incurred in relation to your registration. Should you cancel less than 30 days prior to the commencement of the course no refund will be payable, but you will be given the option to attend this course at a later date.
If ACFED has to cancel or reschedule your course, you will be advised no less than 30 days prior to the course commencement date. You will be offered the option to transfer to the same course at another venue, or your money will be refunded in full. ACFED will not be responsible for any additional costs incurred by you as a result of the cancellation.
Book and pay for this course 6 weeks prior to the start date to enjoy early bird pricing. Our payment terms are strictly 14 days from the date of invoice or the Early Bird cut-off date, which ever is sooner. Early Bird bookings not paid by the cut-off date will be re-invoiced at the standard rate.